"Feelings of worth can flourish only in an atmosphere where individual differences are appreciated, mistakes are tolerated, communication is open, and rules are flexible -- the kind of atmosphere that is found in a nurturing family."

Monday, July 11, 2011

Introducing Anna Rae Kemp

If you haven't already heard, Anna Rae was born right on time!  She was born on her due date, July 4th, at 6:14pm.  She weighed 7lbs. 15oz., and was 20 1/4 inches long. 

We are loving every minute of her, learning tons, and resting well.  Since she's been born (she's a week old today), I've decided I'll probably stop blogging.  Some things that seemed important to me before she arrived just seems so insignificant now.  Plus, the main purpose of this blog for the last 9 months have been for me to remember.  I'm putting all these posts in her baby book, and I think she will really appreciate having my thoughts. 



No comments:

Post a Comment