"Feelings of worth can flourish only in an atmosphere where individual differences are appreciated, mistakes are tolerated, communication is open, and rules are flexible -- the kind of atmosphere that is found in a nurturing family."

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Warning: Heavily Medicated

The next few weeks will be filled with mood swings, sweating, trouble sleeping, and even possible weight gain. I’ve got serious sinus problems, causing terrible headaches, and finally after a CAT scan, we found out that my sinuses are completely blocked. In an effort to avoid surgical intervention, yet again for my sinus problems, my doctor and I have opted for a more conservative treatment. That means I’ll be on extremely high doses of antibiotics and steroids for the next 4 weeks in hopes that my sinuses will drain, and become less inflamed. I’m forewarning everyone now that I might not be pleasant all the time in the next few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. just wanted to let you know that i hope you start feeling better and back to your "normal wonderfully-fun" self soon!!! Let me know if you need anything!!!

    -Brie

    ReplyDelete