My wonderful husband turned 27 yesterday, and I must say that time has really flown by since we met. It is hard to imagine that we have been through eight birthdays together, and as much as things have changed I feel so much has stayed the same. While starting to pack, we came across a scrapbook I made full of pictures of us, UNC ticket stubs, NBA ticket stubs, etc. from our dating years. We looked so young, but I feel like we are the same people... only better and much wiser.
For his birthday we went to Vito's for dinner with friends. After splitting pizzas and talking about anything and everything, we ended the night at Jenn and Matt's house drinking and laughing our butts off playing Cranium. Who knew that Jenn would miss a spelling question, Johnathan and Bill wouldn't know how big a 2x4 was, and I would get the Eiffel Tower as a cameo. Best of all, Claire slept through the whole thing!
Today is the big day... we FINALLY get to bring Levi home! We actually need to leave soon, so I guess that means this is the end of blogging for today... I'm sure I'll post some new pictures of our little puppy when we get him home.
No comments:
Post a Comment