"Feelings of worth can flourish only in an atmosphere where individual differences are appreciated, mistakes are tolerated, communication is open, and rules are flexible -- the kind of atmosphere that is found in a nurturing family."

Friday, October 23, 2009

Welcome Home!

Oh my gosh... this is crazy, but I just noticed that I never published this post! Well, I don't want it to go to waste, so here ya go!


I am extremely excited that this day has finally come... we closed on our house today! After almost a month of waiting, the anticipation of this day is at long last over and we could not be happier. I have to admit that if it were not for the trust and relationship we had with Jennifer Kirby, along with our attorney, who conveniently works for the same firm I do, this would have been a much more stressful event. I knew they would not steer us in the wrong direction, and we both put our complete trust in them, knowing that we would be taken care of... and we were.

A huge thanks to Jenn and the Kirby gang for seeing us through this process, for accepting our decisions, and most importantly, for being our friends. Also, thank you in advance for your help moving! We love you all and cannot wait to have you over to our house for a cookout for a change!

This weekend will be full of packing, unpacking, cleaning, puttying, painting, moving, etc. (Not to mention getting Levi familiar with a new place to live too - who, by the way, is loving his kennel and starting to get on a pretty good schedule.)


No comments:

Post a Comment