"Feelings of worth can flourish only in an atmosphere where individual differences are appreciated, mistakes are tolerated, communication is open, and rules are flexible -- the kind of atmosphere that is found in a nurturing family."

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Olive Baby

Baby Kemp is actually starting to look more like, well, a baby.  According to my latest research, our baby is now starting to form facial features and other features of a real person! 

I'll go ahead and go on the record to say that my pregnancy so far has been a breeze.  Don't get me wrong, I realize I'm only 9 weeks along, but I have had plenty of women tell me horror stories about how sick they were at 9 weeks.  My only symptom, other than mood swings according to Johnathan, is feeling tired.  I wake up and feel like I have not rested, I come home from work and cuddle up on the couch, and I usually go to bed before 10 o'clock.  I am not complaining though, because I know I will be sleep deprived soon.

My next ultrasound is at 16 weeks, and we may be able to find out the baby's gender then!  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment