This post is only a week late, but I guess better late than never...
Johnathan, Levi, and I visited Johnathan's mom and husband this past weekend in Winston-Salem. We left on Thursday and got back on Sunday afternoon. Friday morning, Johnathan's mom and I ventured to the grand opening of the Tanger outlets in Mebane. We knew the crowd would be ridiculous, so we got there an hour before the stores opened... good plan! We ran into no traffic on the way there, got a perfect parking spot on the front row, and had a chance to walk around and organize a plan of action for the day.
Johnathan, Levi, and I visited Johnathan's mom and husband this past weekend in Winston-Salem. We left on Thursday and got back on Sunday afternoon. Friday morning, Johnathan's mom and I ventured to the grand opening of the Tanger outlets in Mebane. We knew the crowd would be ridiculous, so we got there an hour before the stores opened... good plan! We ran into no traffic on the way there, got a perfect parking spot on the front row, and had a chance to walk around and organize a plan of action for the day.
The Bass outlet was having an incredible sale of buy one pair of shoes, get two FREE, so of course we both took advantage of that deal. I bought some boots for $100, and got a pair of $99 clogs for free, and a pair of moccasins that were priced at $89 for free! I bought a pair of sweat pants at the Nike outlet, since the only pair I have are Johnathan's from BLET and of course they are way too big. I bought Johnathan and few things, got a couple Christmas gifts, and that was it.
Right before we left, Stacy London was scheduled to make an entrance and sign autographs. We didn't need an autograph, but thought it would be cool to see her, so we waited for about 10 minutes in a crowd of at least 300 crazy women. The funniest thing happened. The very first person in line to get her autograph was a lady dressed in scrubs. I told Johnathan's mom that Stacy London would have something to say about that... and she did. As soon as she sat down and saw what this lady had on she said, "Scrubs? Seriously? You came to meet me in scrubs? Don't you think that was a bad idea?" Everyone laughed, including this poor lady, who never really defended herself.
On Saturday, we decided that we wanted to see some snow, so we all headed to Boone for the day. When we got to Boone we did see some dusting of snow on the ground, and kept heading north to Blowing Rock for lunch. It did snow a little, really just flurries, but it was neat to see the first snow fall of the season. We had lunch at this fabulous little bbq place called Woodlands, and headed back to Winston.
Can't wait for our trip to the mountains at the end of the year. Hopefully we will see more snow!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait either!!!
ReplyDelete