Only three months to go... (14 weeks or 101ish days) but who's counting?!? My next doctor's appointment is April 6th, and I'm having the glucose testing at that appointment. I'm a little nervous about it because if I have craved anything during this pregnancy, it has been something sweet. There is not much new to report, but my legs have started to go numb if I sit in one position for too long, and laying on my back for long periods of time is pretty much out of the question at this point. Although, if I wake up in the middle of the night I'm on my back... I never slept like that before I got pregnant.
In other news, I'm without a husband this week... he is in New Mexico training. Although I've missed him like crazy, my family has been determined to keep me busy. Monday night my mom and sister came by with dinner and the nephews. Levi was thoroughly entertained, and we spent most of the night chatting and working on baby shower invitations... which are going to be awesome thanks to my wonderful sister who is hand-making them. I've already told her she's crazy several times, and you will understand why once you see the invitation!
In other news, I'm without a husband this week... he is in New Mexico training. Although I've missed him like crazy, my family has been determined to keep me busy. Monday night my mom and sister came by with dinner and the nephews. Levi was thoroughly entertained, and we spent most of the night chatting and working on baby shower invitations... which are going to be awesome thanks to my wonderful sister who is hand-making them. I've already told her she's crazy several times, and you will understand why once you see the invitation!
Tuesday afternoon Johnathan's mom brought by a SUV full of baby stuff... literally! (Pictures) I am so grateful for how supportive both of our families have been in helping us get ready for Anna Rae. A few people have said that it is so much fun to shop for girls, but I really wouldn't know... so far I've bought her a pair of socks that have carolina blue ribbons on them to go with the carolina onesie Johnathan's mom bought her. She's got a better wardrobe than me! Maybe I will get to buy her clothes when she starts school. Tuesday night my mom and sister came by to help me sort through and start to wash everything Johnathan's mom brought. Two laundry loads later, I was done.
Overalls and a jean jacket! Love it!
Precious dresses!
Wednesday night Levi and I went on another walk, and I organized the clothes by size, and put them away in dresser drawers or the closet.
Tonight night mom cooked dinner, and it was fabulous. I hung out with the family for a while and headed home to watch the American Idol results show... which I'm still watching... I DVR'd it.
I'm off tomorrow, and hope to get a ton of deep cleaning done around the house before Johnathan gets home.




No comments:
Post a Comment