Maybe it's because I am growing up and discovering my favorite things, my favorite tastes, and maybe it’s because my priorities are starting to change, but I am beginning to realize that I need to take things in stride, worry less, and most importantly, know that my favorite things, along with my plans for my life may not be God’s plan for my life and I have to surrender to His will.
Recently, this change of plans happened regarding our house plans. After weeks and maybe even months of long discussions, as well as some guidance from above, we have decided the best thing for us right now would be to buy instead of build. As much as we would love to build the home we’ve been dreaming about for months, there was some restlessness in those plans that both Johnathan and I couldn’t shake. In an effort to spare you from my deep, theoretical ideas regarding our lives; now, I believe we both are at peace with our decision, and cannot wait to finally find a house we can call a home! We have been waiting over three years for a home, and I can't wait to see what kind of house we choose. There is such a huge variety of homes in this area, which is great!
Hopefully we will find a wonderful home soon with the help of the Kirbys, and don’t worry, pictures will definitely be posted!
"Feelings of worth can flourish only in an atmosphere where individual differences are appreciated, mistakes are tolerated, communication is open, and rules are flexible -- the kind of atmosphere that is found in a nurturing family."
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Home Sweet Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The search is going to be fun! Can't wait to start.
ReplyDelete