Although I forgot to take a picture of my savings before putting the groceries away, like my fellow triple couponers, my first experience with the triple coupon deals at Harris Teeter was a decent success.
Here are my deals:
Cheerios: FP $3.99, Coupon: $.75 x3, Paid: $1.74
Scott Paper Towels: FP $11.39, Coupon: $.50 x3, Paid: $9.89
Kleenex tissue (3 pack): FP $5.99, Coupon: $.50 x3, Paid: $4.49
Cottonelle toilet tissue (12 pack): FP $10.99, Coupon: $.50 x3, Paid: $9.49
Chex Mix: FP $3.99, Coupon: $.50 x3, Paid: $2.49
Total FP: $36.35, Paid: $28.10, savings: $8.25
Not nearly as good as Amanda, but it's a start!!!
Those were all my tripled coupons, but we got some other pretty good deals: chap stick was 10 for $10 this week (FP: $1.89), which is GREAT because Johnathan and I can go through some chap stick! We also had a bunch of $1.00 off coupons, which won't triple, but at least we didn't pay full price! I'm excited to say that this was our first shopping trip that everything we bought we had a coupon for, besides the chap stick, but still managed a pretty good deal.
I'm coupon clipping tomorrow and will hopefully get back to Harris Teeter before Tuesday!
Amanda, how did I do for my first trip???
That is awesome Brooke! Remember - ANY savings is better than none! I hope you guys are able to stick to coupons and continue to save. It's pretty addicting!
ReplyDelete