I had such a great time! There is nothing better than good girl friends, good food, and of course, good wine. A HUGE thanks to my wonderful husband for cooking the chicken cordon bleu lasagna, which, by the way, I am having another serving of as I write this blog. The recipe is posted below for Amanda and anyone else who would like to make it.
I am SO excited that I have a house to entertain in now! I hope the wine tasting educational night taught you something useful, and I cannot wait for next month's gathering.
Well, sorry this blog is short, but UNC basketball is on!
It was fantastic! Thank you so much, Brooke -- already looking forward to next time.
ReplyDeleteYeah, it was so much fun. Thanks for the recipe! I overheard a guy at work today picking out cork flooring for his wine cellar, and I immediately thought, "Oh... they must all be red wines!" Haha! Too funny. Then I heard something about the Biltmore house three times since then and thought of that great dessert wine from there. You're a great hostess, thanks so much for having us!
ReplyDelete