It's that time again... time to do some more work on the house. After Christmas Johnathan started painting the trim (base boards, molding around the door frames, etc.), but our new project is a bit more intense. I decided I wanted to tackle the guest bathroom before my birthday (today), and just in time for the party.
As you may remember that awful green bathroom color HAD to go. It has been replaced with 3 coats of primer, and light blue. We have also replaced the mirror, light above the vanity, hardware, and installed a new cabinet above the toliet. I had planned on this bathroom being my project in the house, and my idea of an easy project turned out to be really easy for me... Johnathan volunteered to paint and I got to shopping for the new items we needed for the bathroom. Pretty fair trade-off, right?
looks good, girl! xoxo
ReplyDelete