I changed the privacy settings on my blog so that people would have to be invited to blog... apparently that was a bad idea because I kept getting messages from friends saying they had been following, but were no longer able. Sorry about that... I have changed it back now, so read on!
Last weekend we made a trip up to my parent's lake house, on Lake Tillary. We spent the night there on Friday night with Johnathan's cousin Tripp and his wife Katie. Needless to say we all had a blast. Saturday's weather wasn't the greatest lake weather, with multiple storms rolling through, but we managed about an hour of boating and some fun on the dock. We even ventured into the water, which surprisingly was not terribly cold.
This was Levi's first trip to the lake, and first time ever swimming. He swam GREAT of course with those webbed feet, but was unsure about the water in general. I predict a few more trips to the lake and he will be running off the end of the dock! Until then, here are some scared puppy pictures.
This was Levi's first trip to the lake, and first time ever swimming. He swam GREAT of course with those webbed feet, but was unsure about the water in general. I predict a few more trips to the lake and he will be running off the end of the dock! Until then, here are some scared puppy pictures.
I don't care if he does look scared to death... these pictures are awesome!
I am glad you made it public again! I kept forgetting to email you asking for an invite! :)
ReplyDelete