Last week's doctor's appointment went great, and I was told that I have a very happy baby, based on her fast heartbeat and movements. She definitely squirms around a lot in there, sometimes stretching out, sometimes pushing on my ribs, and of course she gets hiccups at least once a day.
Also during this appointment we discussed my birth plan, and what I should expect in the delivery room. I was excited and felt encouraged after getting my questions answered, and now feel a little bit more prepared for what is to come. We talked about walking around during labor, and how important it was to keep moving... she specifically said that she did not want me in the bed the whole time, and I don't want to be in the bed the whole time.
The next appointment starts the weekly visits, which makes me feel like we're getting closer and closer!
The next appointment starts the weekly visits, which makes me feel like we're getting closer and closer!
Brooke, Of course she is a happy baby - she's YOUR child! So excited that the big day is approaching soon!
ReplyDeleteI love when the weekly visits start ... the time flies after that point!
ReplyDelete