"Feelings of worth can flourish only in an atmosphere where individual differences are appreciated, mistakes are tolerated, communication is open, and rules are flexible -- the kind of atmosphere that is found in a nurturing family."

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Great Job...

... as in, I have a great job!  And they threw me a wonderful shower last Friday!  And, since the men of the firm were also included, that meant Johnathan got to come too.  I don't think he knew quite what to expect, but after a long day at work I'd say he was a trooper.  At least he thought the food was good, ha! 

We got some great, and much needed baby items, like a car seat, stroller, pack-n-play, and high chair.  Now we can safely bring Anna Rae home from the hospital!




I'm showing off the sham that matches her crib bedding.


Made by Gracie Newman


The bump!  She is literally sitting in my lap!

No comments:

Post a Comment