Here are the latest stats from the doctor's appointment yesterday:
38 1/2 weeks
1 cm dilated
Still 60% effaced
Baby's head is still down, thank God
Baby's estimated weight is 7 1/2 lbs.
Contractions still the same
How I'm feeling:
Good. Some days tired, some days I have little spurts of energy. I tried deep cleaning the fridge the other night and Johnathan got on to me and made me quit half way through... I'm determined to finish it before Anna Rae gets here.
How baby is doing:
She is great... I'm sure. Her hiccups are big enough now to move my whole stomach! The doctor confirmed it is her knee that keeps poking out of my right side. I keep telling her that it would be a whole lot easier to stretch out on the outside of my body, but so far she's not listening. I think she's stubborn like her daddy.
AND, last but certainly not least... Happy 5 Year Anniversary Johnathan!!! I am so lucky to have you in my life, and thank you for being so supportive of me, especially through these last 9 months! I can't wait to meet our new addition! Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment