I was so excited to learn that this week's big development was that our baby can now hear. What a milestone! I told Johnathan that the baby can now hear our voices, and Sunday night we were sitting on the couch and he leans over to my belly and shouts, "Hey little baby, I'm your dad." It was THE funniest thing ever, and after laughing hysterically, I told him that I was pretty sure he didn't need to raise his voice in order for the baby to hear him. He probably scared the baby to death! haha! Anyway, it was super sweet and he's going to be a great dad.
Johnathan's mom came to visit on Saturday and brought the rocking chair she used when Johnathan was a baby. It is awesome, big, very well made, extremely comfortable, and still in wonderful condition. It looks like it has some years on it, and I like that about it.
Here is a picture of the rocking chair:
Here is a picture of the rocking chair:

haahahahaha
ReplyDelete