The baby is the size of an onion, and I've got layers. I'm 17 weeks pregnant, I'm sick with a sinus infection, I went to the ob doctor and the baby's heart rate was a low 120 and I started freaking out, my ob doctor prescribed me cough medicine with hydrocodone in it, my nose has been bleeding for a week, the baby kicks me and I think it's cute, Johnathan still talks loudly to the baby every night, I made the baby listen to Christmas music this morning because I was in the mood (Clay Aiken's version of "Mary Did You Know," it's my favorite Christmas song), morning sickness does not subside completely after the first trimester, and I can't wait til February 9th when we find out the sex of the baby.
Oh yeah, I watched the new episode of "19 Kids and Counting" Monday night and when asked if they would have more kids, Michelle stated that she would welcome a new gift if that was God's plan. I don't disagree with her, and could name a million reasons why I don't think people should be judgmental of that family, but I'll leave that soap box for another day.
Here is a picture taken last night.
Here is a picture taken last night.
This blog is exactly how I feel lately! Well, not sick, and not pregnant, but I love your run-on thoughts!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm in love with Michelle Duggar. In my mind she can do no wrong. :)
Yeah, I think she's great.
ReplyDeleteI love the Duggar's too! She's amazing. Your belly is so cute!!! I hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDelete