"Feelings of worth can flourish only in an atmosphere where individual differences are appreciated, mistakes are tolerated, communication is open, and rules are flexible -- the kind of atmosphere that is found in a nurturing family."

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

15 weeks & Doctor's Appointment

Well, my morning sickness left with a bang, and since then, this pregnancy has been much smoother.  I've had more energy to exercise lately, and even took Levi on a 3 mile trot/walk the other day in Rassie Wicker.  I've also been doing some yoga with a prenatal yoga dvd I bought a few weeks ago, which I am in love with by the way.

Also, I could swear that I've felt the baby move a couple times.  Everyone describes the feeling as having "butterflies" or gas, and chances are it very well could have been gas, but I'm sticking with it was the baby.

Today was my 15 weeks doctor's appointment and it was pretty uneventful, except for the milestone of my weight gain... 2 pounds! Whoo hoo!  We heard the baby's heartbeat, which was good and strong, and I had some blood drawn for various standard tests.  We will find out the sex of the baby at our next appointment, and I can't wait! 



Here is my 15 week photo. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, can you believe it's almost time to reveal the sex?? I pray for you and this baby every day! I'm glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be July before we know it!
    Thank you so much for your prayers!

    ReplyDelete