"Feelings of worth can flourish only in an atmosphere where individual differences are appreciated, mistakes are tolerated, communication is open, and rules are flexible -- the kind of atmosphere that is found in a nurturing family."

Monday, February 7, 2011

Boy or Girl?

So, big new coming this week... that is, if baby Kemp cooperates.  We can't wait to find out so we can finally stop calling the baby it or he or she, depending on what we think it is that day, and start calling the baby by its name.  And speaking of names, that was the easy part for us.  We decided on the baby's name probably a year ago.  We wanted to use family names with our own twist.  I will explain in more detail when we make the big announcement.

In other news, I've officially gained another pound... so that's 3 pounds in all now, but I swear it looks and feels like I've gained 10.  I'm anxious to see how much I weigh we when go to the doctor on Wednesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment