When I got home from work today my friend/neighbor, Maggie, came by to give Anna Rae a baby gift, and when I opened the front door I found yet another mystery gift laying against the door. Accompanying the gift was another sweet note, but I'm still no closer to figuring out who this mystery gifter is.
The note says, "Hey Brooke! I hope you and Baby Girl are doing well. I think about you often, especially when I'm shopping and see cute little "must haves." Well, I hope you received the first package and are enjoying this guessing game. This box is all about the diaper bag... well, minus the diapers! The board book was one of my favorites when I was a little girl. I used to sleep with my stuffed Spot dog above my head for protection. You see, I was always afriad that I'd hit my head on the headboard! I just love spring and Easter because they remind me of new life. I hope you all have a great springtime, especially during this very special year."
I can't wait to find out who this person is... thank you so much again, whoever you are!
No comments:
Post a Comment