"Feelings of worth can flourish only in an atmosphere where individual differences are appreciated, mistakes are tolerated, communication is open, and rules are flexible -- the kind of atmosphere that is found in a nurturing family."

Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Place to Sleep

Well, baby Kemp has a place to sleep... we bought a crib!  I know you are probably thinking it is really early to have already bought a crib, but for one, I'm not a procrastinator, and two, this was a deal we couldn't pass up.  The friend of a lady who works with me was selling her 4 year old twin daughters' cribs.  My mom and I met with her today to look at one of the cribs, and were really satisfied with how well the crib was made and there was barely a scratch on it.  After doing a little research on the crib I realized it was retailed at almost $500.00, including the conversion rails.  She sold it to me with the conversion railing for $200.00.  You can't beat that! 
Here is a picture of the crib.


3 comments:

  1. Oh thats so cute! I love the crib! Oh I am Ashley! I am Emily's Cousin! I love ya blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Brooke, I am very happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete