My best friend, Anne Blosser, has kidney disease and has been waiting on a new kidney for 6 years now. She got a call from her doctor today who said they found a match and she's getting the transplant on Saturday!!! YAY!!! Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers Saturday, and the days after for healing and let's pray that her body accepts the kidney.

Great news!! I know that it is very common for kidney transplants to be very smooth and an easy recovery. I believe she'll be better than ever in no time at all! We'll be praying!
ReplyDeleteThat is incredibly great news! Praying that all goes well ... keep us posted!
ReplyDeleteThank you for helping me pray for her. The kidney is not working as well as they would like, but with cadaver kidneys it could take months to regain full function. She is in a ton of pain and understandably worried. I'm going to see her this weekend and will probably post another update on here then.
ReplyDelete